Company: Blue Dot
Blue Dot, Maryland's neighborhood HVAC provider for over 50 years, is looking for experienced Residential HVAC Service Technicians to join our Service team!
You will perform preventative maintenance service for residential customers including heat pumps, gas systems, oil and air conditioning units.
- Coordinate with dispatch and parts to provide customers timely and accurate service
- Perform HVAC maintenance in accordance to company standards
- Service customers by listening to customer concerns, performing designated work and proactively solving problems
- Document all work performed according to company procedure
- You MUST maintain a professional conduct at all times and have a "clean cut" appearance
- All other duties assigned
**This is for experienced HVAC Service Techs. For entry level, please keep eye out for that opening on our website**
The qualified candidate will have:
- 4+ years experience in residential HVAC services
- A high school diploma or GED
- EPA Certificate
- Must obtain or be close to obtaining your HVAC Journeyman License
- Valid driver's license and good communications skills.
- Requires the ability to raise, manipulate and maneuver tools, components and materials and handle a variety of items, equipment, control knobs, switches, etc.
- Must be able to use body members to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects of up to 50 pounds to include ductwork, furnaces or materials.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read and write in English language
- Must pass extensive criminal background and MVR check
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
Blue Dot is proud to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Year round work
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life insurance, Flex spending,401K and more!
- Paid time Off & Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle and Gas card
- Growth Opportunities and ongoing training and development
ARS/RESCUE ROOTER..."United by Exceptional Service"
AA EOE M/F D/V
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.