Company: Blue Dot
GROW WITH THE PROS AND ENJOY REAL STABILITY
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: Blue Dot/ARS. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide advancement potential and the chance to give back.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at Blue Dot:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
(Forest Hill, MD)
Full and Part-Time Opportunities
This friendly professional will answer customer calls within a busy call-center environment, schedule customer service appointments, and enter data into a computer system. Responding in a timely fashion to customer queries, this individual will take care of our customers' needs by taking incoming calls and making outbound calls regarding appointment scheduling for maintenance agreements.
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated listening and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Receptivity to continual coaching and feedback designed to help you succeed.
- Experience gathering customer information and keying it into a computer.
- Service-industry experience.
- Call-center or customer service experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
Join our winning team and apply today at: Careers.ars.com
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.